Sunday, January 1, 2017

WELCOME TO 2017

BY STEVE DUNN

Welcome to 2017.  One of my New Year's goals (note, I did not call them "resolutions."  Too much bad baggage attached to those words.  They have become synonymous in many circles for idle dreams) is to post this blog at least biweekly.  My Facebook friends have set me many best wishes for this new year but until a few minutes ago, I really didn't know what to say.  Scanning my computer files I came across a link to an interesting blog from January 2015 MINISTRY IN WORDS.   The blogger Margo reminded us of the countless decisions we will make in a year and shared these "tests" from HOPE FOR THE HEART BIBLICAL COUNSELING LIBRARY.

The more I reflected on them I found them great counsel.  I cannot tell what plans to make, commitments to embrace, or resolutions to adopt--but here are eight great tests of the wisdom needed to make such decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment