Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A GOOD QUESTION STARTS TONIGHT

Don't forget to join us at the Black Knight in Landisville for the return of A GOD QUESTION. We will be in the upstairs room from 7:00-9:00 pm to talk about God, the Bible, Christianity, and our spiritual matters. I'll be there right after I eat a steak dinner downstairs. This is a SAFE PLACE to bring your questions and your friends who have questions--even if they do not see themselves as religious types. I promise you will not be asked to join anything or decide anything. We'll even make sure that no one else tries to hijack the conversation. There are no stupid questions, just questions for which you do not have an answer.

Remember--JESUS CAME TO TAKE WAY YOUR SINS, NOT YOUR MIND.

See you there - STEVE
Or as I am known to some of my congregation - DR STEVE

NOTE - THE BLACK KNIGHT SAYS IF YOU HAVE DINNER AND TELL THAT YOU'RE COMING TO A GOOD QUESTION, THE COFFEE IS FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment