Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012



It is New Year's Day 2012.  It's all also a Sunday.  I am preaching this morning, then probably heading to the couch for a much-needed nap (I was up much of the night at a youth lock-in at the church).  Tomorrow is a holiday for a lot of people, but not for me.  I hope maybe to catch some of the Rose Bowl and the Gator Bowl, but I have an Elders' Meeting that probably won't be brief.  So instead of writing anything profound, pretentious, or even provocative--I just want to share with you a series of images and let you use your own imagination to produce the text for your own blog.  Enjoy! - Steve

Gridlock?
The photographer claims the basset hound is running

My first-born Christi, traveling the world for Atos Origen

I forget where this is

Volcano Power
Go figure
It's better than marching behind the horses
Jesus and Stacie at Walmart
My sentiment EXACTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment